Before you travel to the Kingdom of Morocco, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed. Should you require a visa we recommend that you initiate the process with us 30 days prior.
Countries That Not Require A Visa
Citizens of the British Kingdom – Australia & New Zealand, USA, Canada and Japan.
(Note: People holding passports in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom or any country belonging to the European Union do not need a visa to travel to Morocco if your stay will not exceed ninety days.)
Visa On Arrival Countries
What Morocco Travel documents will be required ?
- Your passport must be valid for six months following date of entry.
- Registration form in an academic Program in Morocco.
- No visa required for stay up to three months for North Americans and Europeans.
- Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel.
- Vaccination: International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever required if arriving from infected area within five days.
You Can Contact Us
Contact Name: Miss. KHOBIZI Manal
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +212 5 22 22 33 72